Saturday, October 15, 2011

From twitter

@TheNoteBook
Love is because you need it & you cant live without it. Lust is because you want it & the temptation attracts you to it.

The only way to cover up a lie is with another lie. It's a never-ending cycle, just don't go there.

Someone who really loves you sticks with you through all of the ups and downs.

Be grateful and work with what you have right in front of you.

elisabeth alfrida

EverLastingFriend

  • Even tough so many people helped me a lot, but I really want to thanking E.L.F" -Yesung

  • "I always think, if there's no Super Junior, what am I do right now?" -Yesung

  • Yesung is a sensitive person, especially while he sleeps. He’ll wake up for anyone who turns on the lights

  • "My favorite moment is when ELF fulfilled the place where Super Junior will perform" -Yesung

  • DongHae's girlfriend (now ex) when he was in 2nd year of high school wasn't his classmate. Hae knew her through friends.

  • "If I like the person, I’ll definitely hold her hand, and want to kiss her ~ I’m quite open actually" -Donghae

  • According to Teuki, cats are arrogant , but dogs, they will come over when you call them, unlike cats.

No comments: